Conexo 60 - High performance airtight overlap tape (multipurpose)
Joining Of Membranes, Timber & Metals
Internal & External Use
- High Performance
- Airtight Tape Water Repelling Carrier
- Acrylic Adhesive With Excellent Ageing Resistance
- Reinforced With Elasticity
- Adheres To Timber, Masonry, Concrete, Pvc, Metal Partel Membranes
- Design Life = Lifetime*
Available to order as
10 per box 60mm x 25m (2-3/8” x 82’)
- Solvent Free
- High Adhesive And High Shear Strength
- Voc Free Water rsistant adhesive
- Outdoor Exposure Up To 3 Months
- For Airtight Sealing According To Part L & Din 4108-7
- Lowest Voc Rating In Hazardous Substance Test
For internal and external use
- Dimensionally stable, thanks to tear-resistant carrier
- High bond strength even at -5 °C
- Can be torn by hand
- Cartons content 10 rolls = 250 m
- Thickness 0.3 mm
- Processing temperature from -10 °C
- Temperature resistance
- -40 °C to 80 °C
- Resistance to aging >20 years
- Storage Cool and dry
- Shelf-life 2 years
- Natural weathering time 4 months (without mechanical stress)
Partel CONEXO is used to create permanent airtight seals for membrane overlaps, window and door connections, it is also suitable for corner connections. CONEXO can be used internally or externally because of its unique properties.
Adheres to all Partel interior and exterior membranes, concrete, plaster, wood, steel, other vapour control layers including PE, PA, PP and aluminium, wood base panels OSB, MDF, plywood.
Ensure surface is clear from dust, grease, and loose material. The substrate must to be dry and free from frost. Prime surface with Partel ACRAPRIME and allow sufficient time for primer to dry depending on conditions. This will eliminate dust particles and result with a better bond.
CONEXO SL version—Cut the required length for connection, use the SL (Split Linear) to create an L shape fold with tape and peel 12/20mm release liner from tape. Apply this 12/20mm fold to window/door frame. Thereafter peel second liner from tape and with sufficient downward pressure press tape onto substrate to activate acrylic adhesive, use Partel HELPING HAND to apply pressure evenly. For uneven surfaces Partel ACRALINE or ACRABOND may be used.
CONEXO version—Cut the required length for connection, peel the release liner from tape and with sufficient downward pressure press tape onto substrate to activate acrylic adhesive, use Partel HELPING HAND to apply pressure evenly.
* Adhesion: Before sticking tapes the surface should be clean and dry, water repelling substances are not suitable for adhesion. Use Primers (Acraprime) on porous or masonry surfaces. Adhesion is assured on all Partel membranes, planed timber, painted timber, plastics and metals. The more suitable the surface for adhesion the better the results, Folds, creases or substrate issues impact on the system. It is the responsibility of the applicator to perform adhesion tests prior to proceeding - where required. It is necessary to apply pressure using Partel ‘Helping Hand’ applicator. Tapes are not designed for tensile strains.