Vara Plus - High performance Intelligent Airtight Layer
Best Sd value range humidity variable vapour check on the market, suitable for all insulation types.
Variable range (Sd 0.4-30/ PERM 0.12-8.37) ensures optimum summer drying conditions and winter protection.
Optimal air tightness and water vapour transmission rate in different climate conditions.
Available to order a: 1.5m X 50m =75m
2 1,5 m x 50 m = 75 m2 . 32 rolls per pallet = 2'400 m2
- Elastic and Durable
- Reinforced for optimum strength
- High performance airtightness and vapour transmission in various types of climate
- Best SD value range on the market.
- Durable towards UV and humidity ageing
- Resistance to penetration of air 0.0 m3/(m2 h 50Pa) sD-Value 0.4 ->30m
- Watertightness passed (at 2kPa)
- Weight 140 g/m2
- Fire class 5.2, VKF
- Fire behavior E
- Temperature resistance- 40°C to + 80°C
- Overlap width 10 cm
- Natural weathering time to cover immediately
Tear resistance (nail shank)
longitudinal 350 N
transverse 375 N
Straightness < 75 mm / 10 m
Application / construction type
For constructions with existing ventilation or a diffusive external layer (e.g. dry interior finishing)
Roof renovation from outside
For constructions without existing ventilation and a diffusive external layer, e.g. flat roof. Proof of the hygric characteristics and increased processing controls (e.g. blower door test) required
Construction with a constantly high level of air humidity (approx. > 60%), such as indoor swimming pools, saunas, laundries, hotel kitchens.